It's hard to believe Preston is nine-months old. Daily, the little man is growing into his personality. Unfortunately he's not growing into his pants.
Weight: 18 lbs. 15 oz. (25%)
Length: 27 in. (10 - 25%)
Head Circumference: 46 cm. (50 - 75%)
...This explains why pulling a shirt over his head is nearly impossible.
In other news:
• A fifth tooth has now popped through the gums!
• Preston waves with a closed fist. (Adorable.)
• 'En Gaa, EnGa, EnGa, EnGa' is the newest sound to exit P'Dubs mouth.
• Boxes, shoes and plastic cups are more interesting than any of the $10 - $50 toys scattered around the living room floor.
• P'Dub initiates peek-a-boo by pulling blankets over his face, waiting a couple seconds, then pulling the blanket away and laughing. (Again, adorable.)
• The little boy in our Baby Fun class at the library is not nearly as scary as the stereo that sits on the mantle.