Okay, so this is a little late. (I won't apologize.) In no particular order, here they are...
10) Sweet baby Norah Grace, born May 14.
9) Preston deciding to potty-train himself at the end of November. (stay tuned to the blog for a fascinating post on this)
8) Preston saying "cowet", pronounced COW-ETTE. It's how he says "quiet". Adorable, yes!
7) Norah consistently being in the 95th percentile, and Preston in the 25th percentile.
6) Norah's bottom two teeth finally coming forth on her 8-month-birthday (pics to come for this as well!)
5) Realizing I'll never be a perfect mother, but I'm the best mom the kids will ever have.
4) Hearing "Mommy, Mommy, Mommy!" repeated consistently, nearly 500,000 times a day, even when I'm standing one foot from Preston.
3) Having a boy AND a girl.
2) Admitting, and not being ashamed or feeling guilty, that sometimes being staying-at-home is boring and monotonous. NOT to be confused with "it's so easy I'm bored". ;)
1) Preston greeting his lincoln log when he pulls his pants down with a cheerful, "Hello, Penis!"