8.02.2007

The Bringing-Home-Baby Outfit

In the last few months I've made some wonderful "internet-friends" on Babycenter.com. Our most recent topic, "The Bringing-Home-Baby Outfit," has sparked some flavorful discussions! Most of the husbands are wanting to dress the baby in some sort of sports attire. The wives think differently.

As you may suspect, Jeremy and I are in the same boat.

AN OHIO STATE BUCKEYES OUTFIT...


OR, CUTE LITTLE ELEPHANTS IN DRESSES.


I think we all know the baby will look washed out in red. I mean, scarlet. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm with J on this one...GO BUCKS!

candidly, Kate said...

Dude. Come on! What about "blood is thicker than water." Where is the loyalty?

Anonymous said...

Unlike some disloyal family members that will go un-named, this blood is sticking with you Kate- the little elephants in dresses are so much cuter than red :)

Anonymous said...

Love you like a sister...but J is too cute to not support! :-) So, now the Wades are ganging up on me??? Don't make me go all Oakland on you and represent...LOL I think your page needs some updated pictures of the bump in progress...

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see your little one was a boy so that he could wear home the best damn outfit in the land! Go Bucks! (Despite their less than stellar performance against OU yesterday...)