11.13.2007

The Friends Shower...

to end all Friends Showers took place this past Saturday evening. My friends Krista and Tara put on the shower, and my Mom provided the beverages.

Ladies, thank you soo much! The decor was perfect, the food was perfect, the games were perfect (I loved the frozen baby one!), the cake was perfect and the company in which I was surrounded by, was perfect as well!













The baby and I couldn't have asked for a better shower. In fact, there isn't anything I'd change about it! Just check out this amazing center piece, made with 78 diapers and tons of baby trinkets...a Krista original!





















I was, and still am, truly overwhelmed by the love and generosity the baby and I were showered with. I received baby care products, diaper bags, a swing, ExerSaucer, high chair, play yard, clothes, and so much more than I can even list. In addition, each guest brought a book for the nursery, which I absolutely loved! Out of nearly 20 people, there were no duplicates! I can't wait to put everything to use!











As suspected, there were a couple surprises. I'll start with the "good" surprise...this one-of-a-kind drunk baby onesie! (Which matches my 'drunk-girl' shirt in my blog picture above.) Julie, you are one crafty chick!


















And then there is the "bad and ugly," or "hideous" as I so affectionately called it as I pulled it from the wrapping paper. I think I'm going to sell it on Ebay...some poor idiot might actually like this sort of thing. Carol Ann and Erin, you really got me good with this one!

















So thanks to all the ladies who spent their Saturday evening with me, celebrating the little one. I appreciate each one of our friendships and love you all very much!

No comments: