11.30.2008

I Currently Suck at Blogging

Hey all! It's been a busy couple weeks. In fact, the month of November flew by...with hardly any posts.

First we were all sick, then we got better. Thankgiving was a blur (and not just because we indulged in spirits). We moved out of our basement apartment into our new rental home two days ago. Preston is sick again. And tomorrow the movers come with ALL OUR STUFF from our house in Ohio! Yay!

I'm soo excited to sleep in my own bed. Have my own couch, dishes, and clothes! And our pictures! I miss all our pictures.

Anyhow, don't expect much from me in the next week, as moving in may take some time and my internet access will be limited.

Happy belated Thanksgiving to all!

1 comment:

MBKimmy said...

Good luck with the move hope Preston feels better asap!