Before I get started on this titillating story, let's review the following definitions.
PRIVATE: Secluded from the sight, presence, or intrusion of others
PUBLIC: Performed or made openly or in the view of all
Now, let's use each word in a sentence.
• MOTHERS WITH NAT-GEO NIPS SHOULD NOT DISPLAY THEM IN PUBLIC.
• MOTHERS SHOULD ONLY WHIP OUT NAT-GEO NIPS IN PRIVATE, ESPECIALLY CONSIDERING THEIR UNSIGHTLY CONDITION.
Feel free to proceed reading.
So the other day, while meeting up with some friends at KidsQuest Museum in Factoria, I happened up a woman in the toddler area, breastfeeding her oldest child. Four things were abundantly clear:
1. The woman hadn't heard of discreetly breastfeeding; i.e. covering up with a blanket, some sort of cover, etc.
2. She wasn't wearing a bra.
3. She had no idea how gross her fat bag looked, nor how crazy-long her nip had become.
4. The kid on her tit was old enough to have his driver's permit.
Let's be clear, I am all for breastfeeding. Wish I could have done it myself, but such is life. But I AM NOT supportive of mothers plopping their goods out freely in public. I get that breastfeeding is natural, and when a kid is hungry, a kid needs fed. But you know what else is natural, taking a mean ole' poo. And you don't see me doing that in the middle of the toddler play area.