1.22.2008

NESTING/OCD/MENTAL CASE...

call it what you want, but I'm freaking the hell out. There isn't anything left to clean, wash, launder or put away. I could make some more food to freeze, but I think we're good with lasagna, chicken and noodles and chili for now. Plus I've already been informed by a number of people that they are bringing food over once the THREE of us are home. Because the nursery is on the 2nd floor and I'm restricted to the first, I've transferred diapers, onesies, outfits, blankets, and other baby items downstairs. I tried calling my pediatrician to make the baby's 5-day old appointment, but they told me to call after the baby is born with it's gender, weight, length stats. Whatev...can't a girl plan???

I'm waiting for Jeremy to arrive home from work. Tonight we have a hot date planned- either pizza or a Wendy's cheeseburger and fries for our main course. Then a peanut butter chip milkshake from UDF. Due to the diabetes, I haven't been able to indulge in much sweets and I've pretty much stayed away from fast food. However, my GD doc said I could take today off! The GD will go away once the baby is born, but because of the pending c-section, I won't be eating solid foods until my system is in check. So, game on...within reason, as I'm pretty packed full of baby right now.

It's so totally freakin' weird knowing tonight is the last night Jeremy and I will be a twosome. I doubt I'll be sleeping much tonight, so you may expect at least one more post before delivery day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The last thirty-nine weeks have flown by, now we're on the eve of the big day. I can't wait for tomorrow and to begin our life together as three! Love you Ma Kat...

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you...Your going to be an awesome Mom....